CONFIRMED: Zambia's 30-member athletes team for Tokyo Olympics.
WITH the Games only days away, the 30-member team for the Tokyo Olympics has been confirmed.
Zambia will take part in five sporting disciplines with the women's football team making their highly anticipated bow.
1. Douglas Kalembo (Athletics Coach)
2. Wisdom Mudenda (Boxing Head coach)
3. Charles Kangwa (Asst)
4. Bruce Mwape (Football Head Coach)
5. Charity Nthala (Football Asst. Coach)
6. Florence Mwila (Football Asst. Coach)
7. Yona Phiri (Football Goalkeeper Coach)
8. Faith Tiza Chibeza (Football Team Doctor)
9. Noleen Njonga (Football Physiotherapist)
10. Milimo Chafwakale (Football Team Security)
11. Besa Chibwe (Football Team Manager)
12. Francis Moola Lipimile (Judo Coach)
13. Ian Stephenson (Swimming Coach)
The team will also include 10 other officials from the Ministry of Youth, Sport and Child Development and NOCZ.
NOCZ Vice-President Hazel Kennedy will lead the delegation as Chef De Mission.
The team will travel in groups; the women's football team will leave on Tuesday, July 13 before the boxing, swimming and judo teams follow on July 17.
Athletics duo of Siame and Njobvu will be the last team to leave on July 24.